This Festival is about throwing yourself into your passion for music.
We cannot wait to see our participants dive into their love of it!
The Application Process
- Submit the application and the $75 non-refundable application fee through our online portal, UltraCamp.
- Submit the financial aid form, including the family’s most recent W2 and Form 1040 in UltraCamp if applying for aid by Friday, April 15.
- Record and submit your child’s video audition which includes a polished piece performed at their highest level. Due to space constraints in 2022, we will accept students on a first-come, first-served basis based on when we receive your audition videos.
- Receive acceptance/decline letters and financial aid (if applicable) information by Friday, April 29.
- Accept your spot at the Summer String Festival by paying the balance of your tuition in full on UltraCamp by Friday, May 13. After May 13, accepted student spots will be forfeited to students on the waiting list.
Get Updates on Summer String Festival