If you are interested in featuring The Elisabeth Morrow School in a story or interviewing faculty or staff members, please contact our Communications and Marketing Department.
Director of Communications and Marketing
EMS Has Subject Matter Experts on a Range of Topics Related to Education and Current School Environments.
Head of School
Transformational uses of newer technologies in education & teacher evaluation and professional learning
Associate Head of School and Arts Department Chair
The Importance of arts in school
Head of Early Learning
Why early childhood education is crucial to development
Head of Lower School
How we integrate social-emotional learning and mindfulness at EMS
Head of Middle School
Developing curricula to strengthen design-thinking, creative problem-solving, and project-based learning
CHEYENNE PRONGA CRUZ
Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusivity, and Belonging
Diversity, Equity, Inclusivity, and Belonging initiatives at EMS
Dean of Students
How we support the development of ethical young leaders at EMS
EMS has appeared in the following publications:
- U.S. News — “How Parents Can Help Kindergarten Readiness”
- NJ Family — “How to Raise Your Child to Be a Reader”
- Mom&I TV — Interview with Marek Beck, Ph.D.
- northjersey.com — “These Bergen fourth graders are starting a newspaper. Here’s what they, and I, learned”
- Jewish Standard — “Honoring MLK through service”
- The Ritz Herald — “Helping Hands Tackling Homelessness”
- Broadway World — “Local Students Set to Perform Prelude Concert to Academy of St. Martin in The Fields with Joshua Bell”
- Reader’s Digest — “11 Ways Teachers Are Going Above and Beyond During Coronavirus”
- NJ Family — “Help Your Child Ace Private School Admissions”
Our Faculty are Consistently Engaged in Publishing
Middle School Science Teacher
Middle School Technology Integrator
- Morra, S. (2009, August). Words in a Cloud. Learning & Leading with Technology, 37, 28-29.
- Tveten, M. (2019). Imperative Narratives: Storytelling Secrets for Teachers, Staff, and Administrators (p. 49). London: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Covili, Jared. (2017). Going Google: Powerful Tools for 21st Century Learning. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin, a SAGE
- Hamilton, B. (2015). Integrating Technology In The Classroom; Tools To Meet The Need Of Every Student. Eugene, OR: International Society for Technology in Education.
- Schrum, L., & Solomon, G. (2014). Web 2.0: How-To for Educators. Eugene, OR: International Society for Technology in Education.
- Buckleitner, W. (2008, June 12.). So Young, and So Gadgeted. Basics NYTimes.com.
- Teaching Tolerance – Southern Poverty Law Center
- Empowering ELLs With Digital Stories
- Educational Uses of Digital Storytelling – University of Houston