Working in education isn’t just about building future leaders.
When you join a community of supported learning, you grow, too.
The inclusivity at EMS is unlike anything I have experienced both as an employee and a parent. We don’t provide a one-size-fits-all model for the students or staff, and that’s why everyone thrives here.Keila Pernia
We aren’t just a school, we are a community. Ensuring each staff member feels supported in their professional development and growth is the best benefit we offer — but we offer traditional benefits, too!
- Robust Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program or Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account Program
- Life Insurance up to two times an employee’s annual salary, not to exceed $125,000
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Remission and Continuing Education Benefit
- Tuition Remission for employee’s children enrolled in school
- Tuition Remission for camps
- College/University School Study Tuition Support
Vacation and Time Off Policies
- 10-month employees receive 12 PTO days a year (Sept.–June)
- 12-month employees receive 12 PTO days year-round and 20 vacation days (July-June)
403(b) Retirement Plan
- The school provides eligible employees with access to participation in a 403(b) retirement plan. Eligible employees may contribute up to the maximum applicable IRS limits from day one.
- In years 0-5 of employment, the school will match up to 5% of what the employee contributes
- In years 6-10 of employment, the school will match up to 7.5% of what the employee contributes
- In years 11 and thereafter, the school will match up to 10% of what the employee contributes